Reduce Costs. Stay In Control. Extend Your Capabilities.
Does your current database server setup deliver those benefits?
Enterprises depend on IT to deliver a competitive edge. The growing complexity and size of database environments strains the resources of most IT organizations, reducing agility and innovation. In fact, many IT managers report their database and system administration teams are overwhelmed with low-level tasks, including performing upgrades, fixes and patches; maintaining uptime and availability; and creating and maintaining copies of databases.
What if there was a tool that offered and went way beyond the capabilities of available DevOps and Configuration Management tools, not just building, testing, and releasing software rapidly, but also:
- Automating routine tasks to free up assets.
- Translating and interpreting for all operating systems.
- Enabling non-technical users to manipulate and manage database systems.
- Acting as a single system, interacting with all data systems and implementing, changing, and scheduling updates and adjustments from one easily managed location, all at the same time.
- Offering a never-before-seen level of security through built-in documentation, automatic change logs, and roll-back and time capsule features.
- Giving even the smallest or most inexperienced IT teams the power to stay in control of their data and expand into new ventures.
- Harnessing the power of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
Vendita MAS is an engine that puts automation in the hands of any organization, no matter the size, industry, or existing IT resources. With MAS, users can easily enable automation on any platform using a command line interface or through the MAS mobile application. MAS is the solution to the most common IT executives' pain points, reducing the cost, time, and effort required for DBAs to perform routine maintenance, and freeing them to innovate with clear minds and complete confidence that everyday tasks can be flawlessly scheduled, executed, documented, and tracked.
Vendita MAS is that tool. It's not just DevOps or automation... Vendita MAS means more.
Interested in learning more about Vendita MAS? Read about it in the Cloud & DevOps section of our blog.